PAL’s Guide to Pet Presents 2018
Alright pet people, the product submissions are in and we’ve done it again! We’ve compiled this year’s must-have pet presents of 2018. Judged on practicality, price point, and ingenuity we heavily weighed the competition to widdle it down to the best, most affordable and original gift options this season. And the top 5 pawliday presents of this year are…
- AquaPaw. Perfect for the at-home groomer, AquaPaw allows users to turn the water on and off by simply making a fist – leaving one hand to keep Fido calm and controlled. There’s also their Slow Treater, which sticks to the wall and holds their favorite treats or spread to keep them happily distracted during bathtime.
- Comfortable and easy to put on, the hilarious Elf Costume from Pet Krewe comes with a hat and give the illusion that pets are walking upright Your festive friends definitely need this for their pal.
- Remember iFetch? Well, they did it again with iDig, an in-home solution for pets’ natural desire to dig. Using different flaps to provide different sensations in their own area, owners can put treats or toys under the flaps to prompt extra play – a great gift for keeping pals stimulated and occupied.
- The purrfect stocking stuffer for cat lovers, Cat Claws makes adorable catnip-filled toys in a variety of festive patterns. Whether it’s the felt snowman or the hand-knit yarn Santa, these toys are sure to get batted, bit, and tossed around this holiday!
- Even pets can get dry and chapped during cold weather, making the Organic Rescue Line from Pura Naturals Pet a perfect stocking stuffer for any pet lover. These chemical-, paraben-, and fragrance-free balms are made with all-organic ingredients and provide healing relief to chapped noses or paws all year – the nose balm even has SPF.
Which of these are you most likely to gift someone? Is there a go-to gift you love presenting to your fellow pet lovers? Tell us more on Facebook, or mention us on Twitter @PetsAddLife!